Tickets and prices
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 12:30
- Wednesday from 15:00 to 18:30
- Saturday from 14:30 to 18:30
- Holidays and other times, open by appointment only
For organisational reasons, booking is always necessary.
Tickets and information:
- To book tickets or find out more please call 0425-805446 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (We answer and read emails during opening hours).
Entrance prices with guided tour service (always included)
- Adult € 6.00
- Concession € 4,50 (Children between 6 and 18 years old, university students, Over 65s, CTG members, FAI members, TCI members)
- Free Children under 6 years of age, disabled persons with chaperon, accompanying residents, journalists with credentials, military personnel in uniform, TCI Junior members (up to 12 years of age), group leaders, accompanying teachers, schools in Bergantino.
Offers for groups and schools:
- Groups of up to 25 people: Admission € 1.50 per pupil + € 60.00 for the guided tour
- Schools: Admission € 1.50 per pupil (free up to 6 years old) + € 35.00 for educational experience (up to 25 pupils per group)
Costs for workshops are separate